The 3 Day Family Immigration Training Intensive provides you with 3 Days of one-on-one training for a total of 24 classroom hours and takes place in Golden, Colorado (or for an extra fee at the location of your choice). This training will give you the fundamental knowledge and practice you need to start your practice and successfully procure and navigate family immigration law cases. You can easily pay for the tuition for this class with one new case.
What you will get out of this training:
- Strategies to quickly build a successful immigration law practice from the ground up
- Complete best practices for preparing family based immigration law cases
- How to create winning case strategies and research immigration law in partnership with your clients
- What to do when your cases get delayed or denied
- Anticipating changes in the law and staying up-to-date in a complex and fast-moving practice area
3 Day Family Immigration Law Training
Total training costs for 1 person = $6,875
For each additional person add $3,500
Travel costs to come to your location, add $1,995
Discounted rates for groups of 4 or more – contact us
Here is an overview of the 3 Day Family Immigration Law Training curriculum: CCS Schedule – Family Immigration Law Training
Attorneys are required to bring a notebook computer with wireless internet capability and a copy of Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook (Available at: www.ailapubs.org/kurimlawsour1.html). The closest hotel within walking distance to the facility is the Denver Marriott West, 1717 Denver West Blvd, Golden CO 80401. In addition there are plenty of restaurants and a Whole Foods within walking distance of the facility.