The 3 Day Business Immigration Law Training Intensive covers a total of 24 hours and takes place at the Golden, Colorado location (or for an extra fee, the location of your choice). This training will give you the fundamental knowledge and practice you need to successfully procure and navigate business immigration law cases. You can easily pay for the tuition for this class with one new case.
Prerequisites: Level I Family Immigration Law Training Intensive or instructor permission
Please contact us to arrange for training dates or see the date offered below.
What you will gain from this training:
- Basic training in the major visa categories to quickly gain competence in the field, including B-1, E-2, L1-A, Perm and I-140 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference categories.
- How to easily enter into complex agreements with employers and employees to protect your practice
- How to set reasonable fees for highly valuable services to maximize client satisfaction
- How to prepare appeals for improper denials
- How to keep your clients happy and in-status when they lose their jobs or change employers
Dates: 3 Day Business Immigration Law Training 2017
May 5, 6 & 7
3 Day Business Immigration Law Training
Total training costs for 1 person = $4,875
For each additional person add $2,500
Travel costs to come to your location, add $1,995
Discounted rates for groups of 4 or more – contact us
Here is the schedule:CCS Schedule – 3 Day Business Immigration Law Training 2017
Attorneys are required to bring a notebook computer with wireless internet capability and a copy of Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook (Available at:www.ailapubs.org/kurimlawsour1.html). The closest hotel within walking distance to the facility is the Marriott Denver West, 1717 Denver West Boulevard Golden Colorado 80401 USA