- 3 Day Courses Limited to 6 Participants / CALL 24/7: 1-855-630-3335 or 1-303-838-2879
- Experience Personalized Instruction Preparing Real Cases
- Courses Include Document Toolbox with Videos, Sample Letters, Briefs and 4 hours of Attorney Follow Up Support
- 2016 Trainings: Family Intensives – March 4, 5, and 6; July 22, 23 and 24; November 11, 12 and 13. Business Intensive – March 11, 12 and 13; September 16, 17 and 18. Detention and Removal Intensives – May 20, 21 and 22; October 28, 29 and 30.
During our trainings you will learn how to:
- Create a turn-key immigration law office
- Set appropriate fees to maximize profits (pay for your training with just one case!)
- Research immigration law quickly and efficiently
- Prepare and file effective petitions and applications
Castle Consulting Services in collaboration with Community of Immigration and Naturalization Attorneys, PC (CINA), has designed intensive immigration law training courses and mentoring that will prepare you to competently and profitably represent clients in immigration law cases.
If you are a new attorney, paralegal or are seeking to change your practice area, you will gain the knowledge and hands-on practice you need to be competent in the fundamentals of Family, Business, or Removal/Detention Immigration Law through this series of trainings.
Our three-day intensive courses are experiential, practical and are limited to 6 participants to ensure individualized instruction and attention. This unique and powerful immigration law training is the only one of its kind available. Trainings take place in Golden, Colorado and for groups we can also come to your location, anywhere across the country, to bring this individualized training to you and your team.